We are a renowned drama free community for mature gamers who play DDO, Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2 on a PC. We are an American guild with a strong International/Euro flavor.
We play hard, laugh hard, and win Together, with much respect to the camaraderie found in tabletop D&D of years past. You can find out more in our About Us section.
If you are new to the Tyrs Paladium site, why not Sign up and fill out an application? By doing so and being an active member here, you will enjoy your game time more than you ever thought possible. For Camaraderie we Fight!
TYRS PALADIUM GUILD RULES
1. No drama. If you are found intentionally creating or maintaining conflict or discomfort between players, you will be removed. However, reporting a problem is not drama.
2. Only guild leadership can remove players from the guild. If there is an issue, bring it to your leaders.
3. Please use one of your character names or your @handle as your Tyrs forum name. Current members, please do not change your name.
4. Please post an intro in the Roster and Recruitment section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster.
5. Please post your birthdays on this site, just so we can embarrass you with big birthday announcements. :D
6. Be courteous and respectful. This costs you nothing and goes a long way.
7. Religion/Politics: Please avoid these topics in general chat and guild chat, as they can cause unnecessary conflict.
8. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND! That means 'no zerging', whether we're exploring areas or doing a structured mission. We run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. We support and encourage beginners.
9. Guild comes first. If you’re assembling a party, ask your guildies if they want to join in before soliciting other party members.
10. We do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed from the guild.
11. NO DISCRIMINATION! As a non-biased guild, Tyrs Paladium is committed to being a safe, welcoming space for all players. If you act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.
12. If you have to log off or leave your keyboard while in a party, please clearly communicate this to other party members. This is a matter of respect and courtesy. Remember that your actions reflect on the guild as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).
13. Do your best to be active in the guild community. You do not have to participate in everything, but please look for ways to contribute, in guild chat, on the website, and by participating in events when possible.
14. Real life comes first.
15. This website and our Mumble channel are extensions of the guild. All rules apply here, in Teamspeak, and in game.
16. Insubordination will NOT be tolerated. Joking/goofing around is OK, but once it goes past a certain point, it will not be tolerated. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable.
17. Please use appropriate names. Some very vulgar and offensive things will get through the name filter. They will not be tolerated in Tyrs.
18. Dual/Multi-boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously and potentially hindering a group effort) is not permitted, unless the group knows you are doing this and approves. You may be logged on to multiple accounts if a group effort is not affected and game rules are not being broken.
19. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!
To the great adventures ahead,
Aandre & Paks Tyrs Paladium Guild Founders